Youth 8 to 15yrs old from across Guyana are invited to participate! Win certificates, tablet computers and other prizes. This is a virtual challenge. Your child should have access to a computer (no internet needed) or tablet (with internet) to participate.
CREATE A SCRATCH ANIMATION PROJECT REFLECTING YOUR RESEARCH ABOUT THE EFFECTS OF CLIMATE CHANGE ON YOUR COMMUNITY OR COUNTRY.
- – Animation must be no longer than 2 minutes
– If your child is not familiar with Scratch, that’s ok. Let them work on the tutorials below
– Project must use several functions – sound, 1 or more sprites, movement
– Children must research the topic thoroughly
– Project must be creative and fun
– Upon completion, download video of project and upload to youtube
– Enter youtube link in our online system for AUTOMATED GRADING
(instructions to follow)
**Upload to system only when you’re completely sure you have completed project. Once uploaded our college student volunteers from around the world will grade the project**
YOUTHS FROM EVERY REGION OF GUYANA WILL PARTICIPATE!
- – STUDENTS FROM ALL PUBLIC SCHOOLS, CLUBS, CHURCHES, HOMESCHOOLS, PRIVATE SCHOOL
- DEADLINE FEBRUARY 25TH, 2023!!!
START WORKING ON YOUR PROJECTS. UPLOAD INSTRUCTIONS WILL FOLLOW LATER