TERMS OF REFERENCE / JOB DESCRIPTION
Post Title: Junior Program Analyst [changed to Program Analyst]
Project Title: Learning Pods Expansion
Duty Location: Blended (Virtual & Georgetown office)
Duration: 30 months Maximum; annual contract, renewable annually
Responsible to: Senior Program Analyst
Driven by a belief that all students, regardless of circumstance, deserve the same opportunities to reach their potential, we work with K-12 students to remove barriers to success. We provide students with the unique academic support they need to succeed. We are currently seeking a dynamic individual to join our team to provide strong team support of club leaders to ensure effective operations within each Learning Pod and help build the next generation of leaders in Guyana.
NATURE OF WORK: The Jr. Program Analyst is responsible for the oversight and implementation of learning pod tutorial groups in communities across all regions of Guyana. This person will oversee select learning pod site Coordinator activities as determined by the Senior Program Analyst; be responsible for data collection and reporting, enhance relationships with partner organizations and help coordinate all activities involving the Learning pod program.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Site Coordinator Program Management
- Work with managers to provide ongoing technical assistance and support, to maintain high quality service provision to all learning pods.
- Work with Senior Analyst to ensure learning pod needs are being met
- Provide weekly reports on attendance, and other trouble ticket issues
- Schedule Learning pod site evaluators bi-monthly site visits/check-ins.
- Monitor learning pod data collection to assess delivery and ensure program impact and provide data for managers
- Work with Senior Analyst to collect monthly stories/testimonials from pods and develop & manage a “story bank.”
- Work closely with all stakeholders to ensure efficient program implementation
- Directly report all activities toSenior Program Analyst
- Participate in webinars, trainings and meetings as requested
- Coordinate site visits for funders, volunteers and those interested in our work.
Mentor Program Management
- Work with Program Manager to oversee program volunteers and site evaluators
- Coordinate and report on volunteer & evaluator activities
- Maintain a database for volunteers and prospects.
- Develop and coordinate field trips and appreciation events.
- Work with Program manager to ensure that troubleshooting process is efficient and effective
- Provide program information and overview of accomplishments for organization staff
- Recruit and support volunteer efforts as identified.
- Represent STEMGuyana with a positive and professional image at events and meetings as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have an innovative, proactive mindset & approach.
- Comfortable with data collection processes and using data to inform programmatic decisions.
- Evidence of strong relationship and leadership skills with community stakeholders
- Flexibility and solution focused approach within a changing environment.
- Combination of excellent analytical skills and ability to be creative.
- Able to work within a collaborative team but comfortable making decisions and helping to move things forward
- Experience in volunteer management, public relations, school organizations/operations, and/or volunteer or other youth program involvement.
- Ability to work independently while managing multiple priorities, with strong time management skills
- Comfortable with public speaking.
SALARY RANGE: Full-time, $200,000 – $250,000
Candidates are asked to submit a cover letter and CV firstname.lastname@example.org. CV will be reviewed immediately, and the position is open until filled. STEMGuyana does not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, age, marital status, or disability.
STEMGuyana Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.