TERMS OF REFERENCE / JOB DESCRIPTIONReference: STEMBA0032
Post Title: Business Analyst Software
Project Title: Learning Pods Expansion
Duty Location: Blended (Virtual & Georgetown office)
Duration: 1 month
Responsible to: Program Director
Driven by a belief that all students, regardless of circumstance, deserve the same opportunities to reach their potential, STEMGuyana works with K-12 students to remove barriers to academic success. We provide students with the unique academic support they need to succeed through our existing 23 Learning pod centers across 9 regions of Guyana with a plan to expand to 40 centers by December 2022. We are currently seeking a dynamic individual to join our team to upgrade the design and documentation of the program’s software application which is used to manage the day to day operations of the entire program.
NATURE OF WORK:
The software business analyst is responsible for assessing processes and requirements using information they gather from business & technical departments in order to improve the quality of software their company produces.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Review current software
- Interview stakeholders and gather requirements to improve software
- Document workflows and technical design of software application
- Prepare requirements document for software developers
- Update all requirements documents after communicating with developers and system users
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have an innovative, proactive mindset & approach.
- Comfortable with data collection processes and using data to inform programmatic decisions
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- Must work well with others and be skilled at conflict resolution
- Expert knowledge of Viso or similar software
- Able to work within a collaborative team but comfortable making decisions and helping to move things forward
- Must be able to work independently and efficiently
- Must have prior experience in requirements gathering project
- Comfortable with public speaking.
SALARY RANGE: Full-time, $300,000 for the project
Candidates are asked to submit a cover letter and CV email@example.com. CV will be reviewed immediately, and the position is open until filled. STEMGuyana does not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, age, marital status, or disability.
STEMGuyana Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.