📢 Calling all young innovators and aspiring engineers! We are excited to announce the STEMGuyana 2023 Robotics Competition, Robot Creation! 🚀🤖
🌟 Robot Creation is an incredible opportunity for students to showcase their creativity, innovative thinking, and programming skills. This competition provides a platform for young minds to come together as a team and design a robot centered around the crucial theme of climate change. 🌎❄️🔥
💡 Are you ready to bring your ideas to life? Students will have the freedom to explore and create robots without limitations on size or weight. Let your imagination run wild and build a robot that can make a real impact! 🌟
- Remember to use the Engineering Design Process before you begin building your robot!
Robot should be programmed and autonomous (works without remote)
Robots must be creative and innovative
Only one robot kit should be used per entry
- All participants will receive certificates
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd place from each region will also receive medals
- 5 players per team (registered in system only)
- 1 coach per organization
- 1st place receives $10,000 each
- 2nd place receives $7000 each
- 3rd place received $5000 each
- Director’s Award for exceptional teamwork and citizenship by a team – $30,000
Deadline: July 20th, all entries are due
- Video should introduce players (name and their role)
- Video should explain robot and display functionality
- Videos should be no more than 2 minutes long
- No late videos will be accepted
- Robots should be built with any combination of parts from 1 MRT-3 robot kit
STOP: If you participated in the 2023 Scratch coding competition, use your existing username and password to log in.
If you have NOT registered, then click the following link to complete the following form and someone will contact you to help with registration in our system.